1. 小猪佩奇第一集
大家好:我是佩奇,这是乔治[我想静静]
2. 小猪佩奇第一集故事
《小猪佩奇》每集长度约5分钟,故事围绕一只名叫佩奇的女孩小猪以及她的家庭和朋友展开。
小猪佩奇是一只可爱的小猪。她已经四岁了,与她的妈妈,爸爸,和弟弟乔治生活在一起。佩奇最喜欢做的事情是玩游戏,打扮的漂亮,度假,以及在小泥坑里快乐的跳上跳下和与小羊苏西(她最好的朋友)乔治(她的弟弟)一起玩儿,拜访她的爷爷,奶奶,伯父,伯母。
故事内容多数环绕日常生活,比如小孩子们参加学前游戏小组、探访祖父母和表亲、在游乐场游玩、踏单车等等 。
3. 小猪佩奇第一集免费观看
小猪佩奇是社会人的意思---主要源于“小猪佩奇身上纹,掌声送给社会人”这句话。一开始主要是有人在快手上传了把小猪佩奇印在手臂上的视频,并配上这句金句,从此大火。市场上开始流传各种小猪佩奇的周边。
《小猪佩奇》,又名《粉红猪小妹》,是一部英国的儿童动漫片,适合学前孩子和成人观看。故事围绕小猪佩奇与家人的愉快经历,幽默而有趣,藉此宣扬传统家庭观念与友情,鼓励小朋友们体验生活。
4. 小猪佩奇第一集图片
台词如下:
I'm Peppa pig.
我是佩奇
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟乔治
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸
Peppa pig.
小猪佩奇
Muddy Puddles.
泥潭
It is raining today.
今天下雨了
So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.
所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩儿
Daddy, it's stopped raining.
爸爸现在雨停了
Can we go out to play?
我们能出去玩儿吗
Al right, run along you two.
好的你们两个去玩儿吧
Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.
佩奇喜欢在泥潭里跳
I love muddy puddles.
我喜欢泥潭
Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
佩奇如果你要在泥潭里跳你得穿上靴子才行
Sorry, Mummy.
对不起妈妈
George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.
乔治也喜欢在泥潭里跳
George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
我说乔治如果你在泥潭里跳你也得穿上靴子才行
Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.
佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟乔治
George, let's find some more puddles.
好了乔治我们再去找几个泥潭跳吧
Stop, George.
等一下乔治
I must check if it's safe for you.
我得先检查一下这里安不安全
Good. It is safe for you.
很好你可以放心的玩儿了
Sorry, George. It's only mud.
对不起乔治只是些泥而已
Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.
佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去
Come on, George.
来吧乔治
Let's go and show Daddy.
我们快去给爸爸看
Goodness me.
哦我的老天哪
Daddy. Daddy.
爸爸爸爸
Have you been watching television?
你们刚才看电视了
No. No. Daddy.
不对爸爸
Have you just had a bath?
你们刚才洗澡了
No. No.
不对不对
I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.
我知道了你们刚才在泥潭里跳
Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.
没错没错爸爸我们在泥潭里跳
Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.
哈哈看看你们弄得多脏啊
Oh, well, it's only mud.
哦没事只是些泥而已
Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.
快去洗干净别让妈妈看到你们这么脏
Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too?
爸爸等我们洗干净你和妈妈也来玩吧
Yes, we can all play in the garden.
好的我们都来院子里玩
Peppa and George are wearing their boots.
佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子
Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.
妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去
Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
大家都喜欢在泥潭里跳来跳去
Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.
哦看呐猪爸爸瞧瞧你身上多脏啊
It's only mud.
只是些泥而已
5. 小猪佩奇第一集英文版
在视频库里找到想看的视频,如果电视有智能语音功能就可以用语音搜索“我想看小猪佩奇英文版”
6. 小猪佩奇第一集英文版台词
1、I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.
译:我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。
2、This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.
译:这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。
7. 小猪佩奇第一集的封面
小猪佩奇第一季 封面上 佩奇 家的房子里还有一只小猪 在以后的集数里他都没有出现过 小猪佩奇去买鞋子 他要买红色的鞋子 但是他穿了红色鞋子 只有那几穿了红色鞋子 其他集再也没有穿过红色的鞋子